Dr. Liliana Cohen Offers
Wellness IV Therapy – “Myers Cocktail”
Is a “Myers Cocktail Infusion” right for you?
This level of IV Nutrition is perfect for those who are generally healthy but feel you could use a power boost because you:
• Have a very busy and demanding schedule
• Don’t have time to get enough sleep or eat as well as you should
• Tend to feel rundown
• Dealing with the debilitating impact of chronic pain or other medical condition
• Difficulty absorbing nutrients
• Want to improve overall feeling of wellness and quality of life
What is in the “Myers IV Cocktail”?
• The ‘Cocktail’ includes Magnesium, Calcium, B Vitamins (including B12) and Vitamin C
• The Original IV Infusion – Perfectly formulated to help with balance, well being, focus, and clarity at the cellular level
• It is given by Slow IV Push or Slow Infusion in order to achieve concentrations of nutrients not obtainable with oral administration
How often should you get a “Myers Cocktail”?
• The Myers IV Drip Therapy can be administered once or twice weekly or once every two weeks
How do you administer the “Myers Cocktail”?
• A trained medical professional inserts an IV into your vein and then begins the Myers Cocktail Drip into your bloodstream
• Over the next 30 minutes the blend of vitamins and nutrients will alleviate dehydration symptoms